I’m sorry, Dave.

I live in Berkeley, and I see a lot of stolen bikes in my neighborhood so I’ll
definitely keep an eye open for your bike.

Please send me your phone number, the BPD report number, the serial number, and
what you want me to do if I spot your bike. Please also register your bike with
bikeindex.org and project529.com/ <http://project529.com/>.

Bike Index and Project 529 are free, searchable databases for checking the
serial numbers of bikes for sale.