Since someone else already posted it, I'd figure i'd put it up here. Can
maybe do a better deal if I sell it here instead of Ebay, shoot me an offer?

I’m selling my 2022 MIT 62cm Atlantis built at Hope Cyclery in Johnstown
(that I posted here a couple months ago). Take a look!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wkeNcXbQJR1VStvPA

Build highlights:
Velocity Cliffhangers 36h - silver rear hub, son dynamo in front
Towel Rack bars with Tekro long pull/shimano brakes
3x9 drivetrain, silver cranks, deore rear, sun xcd front
Asking 4100 shipped and insured OBO
Never fell in love with this like I thought I would, wasn’t quite perfect
for twisty, technical singletrack I was wanting, and I have several other
commuting/touring bikes. It is truly a jack of all trades and someone will
love it. Maybe you!

-Emmet