Emmet:
Another question for ya. I just ordered a set of Cliffs, non-machined sidewall.
Are you happy with yours? Or given the choice again, would you go machined
sidewall? The brake pad residue looks a little uneven on your rim is why I ask?
Think the machined sidewall is the way to go, knowing what you know now?!
Scott

    On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 02:10:33 PM MST, Emmet Sheehan