Yes, the Gus I found is at a Riv dealer in Canada. Having googled until I
cannot stand it anymore I ask; anyone have experience with "clearance" fees
associated with importing a bicycle frame from Canada? The closest I have
come to uncovering the cost is that items valued under $2,500.00 US are
less expensive and easier to do than items over $2,500.00. I started a
Bikeflights estimate and I get the shipping cost and a message that
clearance fees will be calculated and added to order.