Oooo. I'd sure like same!
Scott

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 1:43 PM, Slin<slin...@gmail.com> wrote:   Hi All,
I was just chatting with Rich Lesnik and he recommended a wheel building
book/pamphlet from the Missing Link (sad hearing that shop is closing, btw).
I was wondering if anyone had a copy I could buy or know if there are scans of
it somewhere.
Thanks!Slin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/82ca9aa1-20b7-4134-9a1a-e6eb891e5ea3n%40googlegroups.com.