Jason,
Thanks for the Nitto M137 recommendation. I'll check it out. I've already
ordered the Nitto made RH Randonneur. In the product description it wasn't
noted as a long reach bar. Maybe you could check their site and let me know
what you think of the bar description, please? It sounds like a good bar to
have in the quiver.

And exactly what do you mean it likely won't work with my stem, too much reach?
I have Nitto FacePlaters in 60, 85, 110, and 135 and was thinking about
starting with 60 as a starting point.
Cheers,
Scott

    On Friday, December 16, 2022 at 02:05:26 PM MST, Jason Fuller