Adam, if you're asking for specific gear advice please be specific in
stating what gears, in inches, that you say you don't have.
https://www.gear-calculator.com/
Use this gear chart site, input your rings, cassette, wheel size and choose
gear inches. Look at the gear-inch combos and see the exact gear inches you
claim to be absent. Since I don't know you, I don't know what rings and
combos you're using of a given cassette and how much or little cross
chaining degrees you find acceptable.It might be as simple as you're not
using certain 36 or 48 combinations, maybe not, the only way for us to help
you specifically is for you to be very specific. Of course, after you do
that you won't need any help, just look for cassettes that have the certain
cogs you may need. BTW, I don't consider the 26t as rideable for anything
but hills, and since you have none don't bother with that ring in your
charting.
Point your mouse over the ring(and cogs) and move it, add or delete as
desired.

Yeah, I know cassette combos suck, but the lower end Sunrace all have
cassettes held in place by long hex screw pins, thus you can make your own
if you can find the right cogs.

And smile.