Dave,
Yes, winter cycling is as pleasing as autumn cycling. Your Gunnar seems to
be a perfect machine to ride on dirt road!

Nick,
That's an unbelievably beautiful image! I can almost feel crisp air and
dazzling sunlight.
I believe that it was very quiet out there?

Randy,
Glad that you were able to ride. I assume that winter in Wisconsin is very
harsh.
Your photo, like Nick's, makes me think that it was very quiet.

Takashi