These are sold, pending payment.

Thanks, Eliot. These were an extra set I had intended for a build but went
with something else — the most basic Dia Compe hanger with black spray
paint overspray on them. I did not do the spray painting, took them off a
1985 Bridgestone MB-3.

I'll continue to run Moon Units on my Appaloosa but I've decided generally
their look is not for me.