Tom,

I'm with Leah on this, but I'm biased towards the "let's throw more color
at it!" vibe on her bikes. Back in the day when I rode them I liked a
dropbsr bike to have a big smashing color for the bar wrap that didn't
really match anything else on the frame; I think liime on the front of an
otherwise mermaid/black Platy would be sweet.

Joe Bernard