I've had the Racers, Mini-Motos, and the touring cantis. The Racers worked
well, but I prefer a canti or V brake. The Mini-Motos are fantastic and
provide excellent power and modulation, and the added bonus of working with
road levers without a problem.

Now for the touring cantis, I bought a set used on ebay, but when
installing them on my Sam, I noticed I was missing a pivot. So, I installed
one pair on the front, and a pair of Tektro TR720s on the rear while I
waited for a new pivot. I ran this setup for many months, and I've gotta
say, the difference between the Pauls and the Tektros was minimal. Of
course, the Pauls were on the front so that is a factor, but...pound for
pound, I think as far as cantis go, the Pauls aren't really worth it; aside
from looks and maybe slightly improved modulation, being MUSA is the
biggest selling point.