Huston reminds me that while Paul sells replacement parts for all their
breaks the o-ring prices are criminal. Criminal I say! They're $2/each from
Paul. At my local hardware store, Earl's Tru Value, they're 10¢ each.

A box of 100 #012 o-rings from McMaster-Carr is $3.26. That's 3¢ per ring
(and maybe even where Paul's ordering 'em from). Now I have beef with Paul *and
*Earl.

Forgive me if I've ranted about this before. I understand they have to make
it worth their while and if they're paying someone to find, pack and ship
the o-rings they can't do it at 10¢ apiece. But check out your local
hardware store for those 012 and 013 o-rings.