I am feeling so very lucky to have found a Gus. On the subject of Gus/Susie bikes; who among us are using a crankset with shorter than 165mm cranks in an effort to improve pedal clearance on rough trails? I’ve been researching available cranks and finding interesting possible benefits other than pedal clearance.

Sent from my iPhone