Hello Scott,

Is there a screw for the under bottom bracket cable guide? It could be a
tad long and interfering with the bottom bracket. I would recommend backing
it out and if that helps adding a washer to the screw or replacing with a
slightly shorter one. I've had some difficulties with bottom bracket
installs in the past due to the cable guide screw being too long.

Hope it helps,
JohnS