I use a white industries 16/19 freewheel with the stock 40/32 front
chainring setup that came with it from Riv.  I'm very happy with the
setup and use the 16 and the 19 about equally depending on what kind
of riding I'm planning on doing for the day.  I haven't needed to
change the gearing in the middle of a ride (just at the beginning) nor
have I needed the 32 front ring yet.

The only "downside" is that the white industries dos freewheel sounds
like a swarm of angry bees when I'm coasting.  It's excellent
motivation to not stop pedaling but also a good way to annoy the
person you're drafting.