Peter, that is a timelessly beautiful bicycle. Bravo for spending the $$
and taking the time to preserve it. IMHO, there is nothing so satisfying as
riding a bicycle you have owned and maintained for years and years. Richard
is one of our greatest treasures as he keeps on keeping on. Cycling royalty
right there!

BEST / Jock Dewey