Paul, I know very little about "old" bikes, and I've never known about
Austro Daimler bikes. Yours looks like a very meticulous made beautiful
frame. Is it made of stainless?
Also, your friend's Homer looks very cool & clean.

Dave, love that mirror-like pond; it's as if you see sky both over your
head and underneath you.

Luke, that looks like an "easier" ride compared to photos in your previous
posts. SF area seems to be a great place with various terrains.

Stephanie, Grant would no doubt approve your use of the bike. Those blue
Sackvilles make mere grocery rides joyous, don't they?

Russel, I agree with Rich that your bike looks great. Now I'm thinking
about which of my bike I should use green bartapes and yellow cables...

Eric, so there are two airfields nearby? I seldom have chance to look at
airplanes up close, that must be fun.

Takashi