Thanks for the geometry chart Garth. The 58 size details on that seem to
line up best with what I have. And thanks for the info on how the frames
are measured, Eric. Good to know it's C-T instead of C-C. Definitely clears
up some confusion with the measurements.

I'm tinkering with the configuration and installing set of drop bars is now
on the list. I better get some back stretches in too, ha!