Thanks Dave!

Bummer that V-O 650B fenders max out at 58mm.  Honjos are out of my price
range…  There is a 68mm(!) Tanaka that is “cheap” enough but I fear will
require more manipulation than I prefer.  I’ve seen the really nice looking
indentations for fork blades and seat stays, but I have no idea how to
neatly do that and I’m pretty particular about stuff…

Doug