Just FYI when I installed honjo smooth 62 fenders on my clementine they fit
width wise, but decided to run a 2mm wider BB to avoid the need of cutting
the fender for chain rub. Or maybe I ran a BB spacer? I can't remember off
the top of my head now that I type this. But the included riv BB rubbed
*slightly* on the fender when in the small chain wheel and largest rear cog
and didn't feel like cutting up the fender.