Hi all,

Have some excellent condition parts for sale that didn't work out for my
build.

120$ - 54cm Nitto Noodle Drop Handlebars - Brand new. Riv is sold out so
I'm pretty sure they're unavailable from anywhere else. I literally mounted
them and took them around the block before decided they're too wide for me.
Some scuffing from mounting onto the stem, but brand new and in packaging.

50$ - 70cm Nitto Techonmic Stem - 25.4 clamp - ended up needing a 26.0,
this is also brand new and in original packaging.

30$ - 38t Silver Chainring guard - I ended up going with a 42t instead so
this is available and in great shape. Some light use on it. Will work with
a 36 or 38t outer chainring.

Feel free to contact me. Will cut a deal for a bundle. Thanks!

Bryan

LINK TO
PHOTOS:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eMwZeFGzprQRbfHsHI-efy28sICdQ3FY?usp=share_link