Yeah I remember well those late 60's Schwinn Stingray bikes that were all
the rage in the late 60's with the top tube mounted "stick shift" and the
five-speed "transmission" and the tall "ape hanger" handlebars.  Every kid
wanted one.  Thanks for jogging my aging memory (but really, no thanks -
I'd sooner forget :-)

[image: Picture 1 of 8]