Long wheelbase: I've ridden a bunch of both, they're both good but my
custom is a longbike cuz it's MAGIC.

What Grant's opinion was 20-25 years ago: has changed on a bunch of stuff.
The first iteration of Atlantis didn't come with mid-fork mounts, now just
about everything from the company does. He changed his mind.