That works out great for me as I have 7 in the current rotation
1-Velo Orange Polyvalent V1.0 - SS with fenders
2-80something Miyata Touring Bike, albatross bars with a basket on a front
rack
3-Soma Wolverine 1x11 Gravel Bike
4-Handsome XOXO 2x9 with Moustache bars and RTPs
5-Surly Big Dummy
6-Scott fillet brazed mountain bike converted to commuter with fenders,
racks, and (right now) spiked tires
7-Gen 1 Coleman Green Rivendell Quickbeam with an OMM front rack and Riv
fillet brazed bullmoose bars