<https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipM3L-6UnUTwwcnmpOXZB2ShTpdVfDQHsKNSu2ZD>
Thanks for the thoughts, here's a quick pic.
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/G44eanqg7XMtssZR7>

I don't have time to take the wheel off for a better image at the moment
(running out the door), but here's a sense of the bite into the cassette.
I'm wondering if I missed the thin washer that's supposed to be there.

Any other thoughts, I'm happy to hear. (esp if it means I can wait to deal
with this!)

If anyone has advice on a low-budget torque wrench let me know.

THANKS

Adam