Well a hardy har har ..... ! I don't see the Susie and Clem-L as being
anywhere near interchangeable. The Clem-L still looks like a girls bike to
me, the Susie/Gus with the swooptube looks cool. The Gus/Susie also a whole
lot more steering trail than all the other models, and it's unmistakable
the difference in handling. Maybe the Clem-L is "California cool", but in
Heartland America away from the big cities, it just doesn't relate. To each
their own ! Nor do I see the Susie as a bike covered by any other model. If
any model is a doppelganger, it's the Appaloosa for an Atlantis, minus the
weird second TT on the larger sizes and paint.

While the swooptube to me is a whole lot more elegant than a straight one,
however the latest Hillibike appears it will be accepted just peachy.

At the end of the day though, everyone rides a bike, regardless of
appearances .So "disagreements" are like ripples of the Ocean. A wave here,
a wave there, waves every-where..... no two are ever alike. Yet each and
every wave is but the Ocean Itself. Surfs up baby, lets go for a ride ! ! !