The one feature that I see the Gus/Susie just begging for is a set of triple
bottle bosses on the rear side of the seat tube. With those long chainstays, it
seems the perfect place for another big (1 - 2 liter) waterbottle for those of
us in hot, dry locations.cheers,Andrew in Sydney
    On Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 02:35:56 AM GMT+10, Brian Turner