It's a bit of mess right now, but here's the wiring for my GBW:

For the bottom we reemed out the hole near the drop outs ever so slightly
to let the wires fit through and water sealed it with some goop (hot glue):
https://photos.app.goo.gl/r5PvzDjBGAFrSycc7

For the top we used a downtube barrel adjuster we found with the same
thread pitch as a mounting screw and threaded the wire through it to avoid
having to negotiate the 90º bend at the top (done that on another bike and
cursed every minute of it). Once again, we sealed the hole with goop:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/MH6KwkcRCUgXvinC7

Hope the additional reference material helps.

--
Ted Wood < ted.l.w...@gmail.com >
404-667-1561