Thanks for sharing your story and the info about Pedaling for PD, David.

I'm not sure what kind of computer you're using, but some now have a talk
to text function that can be enabled if that would make things simpler for
you? I for one would be happy to help list things for you if after trying
it gets to be too bothersome.

be well!

- Drew