Note that at least some modern sealants work very well in at least some
very thin, supple tires. OS *regular* formula works as well or almost as
well in lightweight tubes (70 gram Schwalbe 559X~23 mm tubes) in paper thin
RH Elk Passes, and in lightweight tubes (100 gram Schwalbe 559/584X42mm
tubes) in paper thin RH Naches Passes, as OS does in fat low pressure paper
thin tires. These paper thin RH (and the original Paris Roubaix "open
clincher) tires without sealant would go no more than 5 miles without a
puncture here in goathead heaven but rarely flat with sealant -- I no
longer buy ~2 boxes or Remas a year and in fact only buy the much more
expensive patch kits from the LBS because of so-infrequent use.

I use OS Endurance in low pressure fat tires but prefer tubes in higher
pressure RH road tires after reading several histories of RH road tires
tires blowing off rims when used tubeless.