As near as I know the only game in town are the mounts sold by Riv for that exact purpose, which you must be familiar with but I’ll link here anyhow: https://www.rivbike.com/products/z558mz-cnv-oialk. Paul used to sell adapters for their Thumbie mounts, but they are neither 1. cheap nor 2. currently in production, so would require some scrounging.

Jay Lonner
Bellingham, WA

Sent from my Atari 400