If you are eager to acquire the X and O thumbie mounts that Rivendell sells
and want to pay less than 45 dollars each for them, maybe just say how much
you want to spend, and maybe somebody who has a set will sell them to you.
 Or maybe you have something that retails for $90 that you no longer want
and you could trade?  There are ways to shake things loose in this
community.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA