+ 1 for walking, dog or no dog. I've lived within 15/100 mile of a Defined
Fitness gym for 20 years and have never joined, and I attribute my youthful
good looks to the 10 years I caught back from the slow-down of the temporal
continuum during the 1 winter season I tried riding a stationary trainer
indoors -- very structured 60 minute workout with multiple cycles of
working up to max heart rate, cool-downs, and repeat. Time slowed to
1/100,000th of its normal flow and I aged, or failed to age, accordingly.

Slightly more seriously: even tho' I avoid it as much as I can, I really do
think that if you had to choose just 1 healthy activity, walking would be
it.

And there's shovelglove, which I've been doing very sporadically for 15
years: https://www.shovelglove.com

Latterly, I cut the handles down 2 12 lb hammers to 8" and do combined
curls and presses, or at least that's the idea. Mostly, the hammers sit
near my work desk and send dark, accusing looks at me for neglecting them.
But I still do pushups -- straight back, all a way down to touch chest, all
a way up with straighted arms.

And sitting cross-legged -- good for flexibility.