I like the Wandrer goals especially because it forces one to explore their
surroundings thoroughly. I haven't set a goal specific to this, but I
should consider it. It's probably my top pick for things that are magical
about riding a bike.  It's my kind of competitive.

The only goal I've explicitly set for myself is to bike-commute at least
once every week for the year, excluding vacation weeks. I only need to go
in twice a week, otherwise i'm wfh. It's about an hour's ride each way; not
too long but long enough it takes a bit of commitment.  I typically end up
in the 6000 - 7500 km range for the year.

Another, less explicit goal is to get out for at least a few overnighter
campouts on the bike. Three to six nights is reasonable. We have two dogs,
one of which is quite reactive and a stress-ball, so we can't get
dog-sitters nor take him with; this means I have to leave my partner to
take care of both dogs (which need to be walked separately) so being away
is a bit of an ask; hence the modest goal here. It's a balance.