Does the raspberry Platy still have a dyno hub? If so that would be a big
gain as far as weight loss and lessening drag. Otherwise you have it set up
fairly light from what I remember about your posts. Paul components will
sure help shave some grams.

When weight is brought up the first thing Grant would say is take weight
off the engine. Well I just took a massive amount of weight off the engine
so I feel that I am now free and clear to be a weight weenie about the
bike. :)