Thanks; yes, I've heard of these; my brother who has ridden them
extensively thinks very highly of them.

I will add them to my short list of tires for a 2nd dirt-surface wheelset
to complement the Soma Supple Vitesse SLs that ride and handle so nicely on
pavement.

--

Patrick Moore

Executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, letters, and other writing
services

*When thou didst not, savage, k**now thine own meaning,*

*But wouldst gabble like a** thing most brutish,*

*I endowed thy purposes w**ith words that made them known.*