Piaw, what part of the country are you from?  The expression, "...squeal
like a stuck pig..." is something I rarely hear outside of the Midwest
where I live (well, maybe the South or even the Plain states, not sure).
Seems to me like most folk out there on the West Coast wouldn't know what
you meant by that and would just give you a funny look.