Good morning!

I know there are lots of Jones Bikes aficionados amongst the Riv crowd, so
I figured this post is worth a try. I'm in the market for a Jones Plus LWB
(now just called the LWB). And although the Jones Complete LWB bikes are
now a very reasonable price new, I thought I'd see if there are any used
possibilities out there.

I'm open to an earlier version of the Complete bike (they're up to version
3 now). Also open to a Custom Select frame (the one with the truss fork and
eccentric bottom bracket) that you've built up, or just the frame/fork
itself.

Ideally local to western/central Montana, but I know that's unlikely so
we'd have to work out shipping.

Thanks!
Joe