Man, I am tempted -- $1295.00 for a complete SWB. But I'll refrain: I
really like the fit and feel and riding position and geometry and
dimensions of that fat-tire Matthews, this with 42 cm RH Maes Parallels;
and a second wheelset with (in fact: tubeless, EL, 27mm IW rims) 60 mm
Fleecer Ridges will provide enough sand float for a multiple gear bike on
which I can gear down for deeper sand (the Monocog has 3" Rangers).