I should add that I always aim for as narrow of a Q-factor as I can get on
a set-up. The best has been an old Mavic 631 "Starfish" crank with a 39t
chainring, mated to the narrowest (103 or 107 mm) bottom bracket I could
find. The next best – by just a couple millimeters were Sun XCD and Rene
Herse, then DuraAce track (I've a Hollowtech spindle version in 175 mm that
I'd be happy to sell, actually). Mind, the DA track crank gets you a Q of
136 mm (!) so this is all going to be loads better, IMO, than any crank
I've seen sold by Riv in recent memory. I reckon you could do well by
finding a cheap Shimano 600 / TriColor crank on the Bay and sticking a
generic, un-ramped 42t ring on it in the outer position, and a
cheap-and-cheerful 103 mm bottom bracket. If you want stiff, go for a
Hollowtech crank from Shimano.
BTW, the bottom bracket on the QuickBeam sits a bit higher than on most of
my other bikes, so you can clear a longer crank in fixed gear mode. Still,
I'd recommend limiting tires to ~38 mm and eschewing fenders to minimize
toe overlap.

- Max "narrow is aero" in A2