Jay,

Looks awesome! The dark gold and celeste/seafoam bar tape is a combo I
didn't think would look good, but I'm a fan!

If you want a more svelte headset solution you can try one of these out:
innicycle
- Threadless Conversion Headset™ <https://www.innicycle.com/>

I used one on an old trek conversion years ago and it worked great.

Collin in Bezerkely