Hi Jay-

Lovin’ the build! Thanks for sharing your impressions. The orange paint
with the green bar tape looks great.

I just put 32mm Corsa Pros on my Waterford Homer. I’ve only ever ridden it
on 38mm+ gravel tires so I’m super excited to feel what it’s like on a more
road-oriented tire.

Have fun out there!

Josh
Seattle, WA