@snippy.paul,

With your given PBH of 85.5cm, you would most definitely be riding a 59cm
Clem. I owned one for about a year, before I decided, it was way too large
for me to handle. I sold it locally. I found and bought a 52cm Clem this
past November. Since then, I can proudly say that the frame size and
bicycle feels a lot better in handling and riding. My saddle height is
69.85cm. My silver crankset is 173mm. I have a long torso with short limbs.

Kim Hetzel.