No fireplace, for that matter-we are renters and the closest we've
come to a fireplace is our current house here in Portland, OR-which
has a wood burning stove in the living room that doesn't work!, but...

earlier today I was getting ready to dismantle my bike, couldn't, rode
it one last time, and then met my girls for caffe.

My wife, Amy, then told me she had a plan, "We will pack it away, but
when we get moved and someday settle down for good... the frameset
gets hung on the wall, or over a fireplace."

Ironic...
So, you and her must be thinking alike.

-Scott