I have an 89cm PHB, and the 61cm Bleriot was a touch small.  I believe due
to their lower bb and possibly slacker seat tube.

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 12:41 PM, Jon Grant <jgr...@papagrant.com> wrote:

>  I am 5’-8.5”, 85 cm PBH, and I ride a 59 cm Bleriot very comfortably. Leg
> length can vary considerably relative to height.
>
> *--
> **Jon “Papa” Grant
> *Illustration + Information Graphics
> Austin, Texas
> jgr...@papagrant.com
> 512-284-9599
>
> *Drawings — all sorts
> *
>
> ------------------------------
> *From: *Gino Zahnd <ginoza...@gmail.com>
> *Date: *Sat, 12 Jun 2010 10:12:35 -0700
> *To: *<rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
> *Subject: *Re: [RBW] Re: The Bleriot Build...
>
> I'm 5' 9" and bought the 57cm B-lo, and have regretted it every time I
> get on it.
>
> I like the bike well enough, but it's too small.
>
> On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 4:46 AM, Johnny Alien <johnnyal...@verizon.net>
> wrote:
> > Man...I am 5'9 and 59 would be WAY too big for me.
> >
> > Maybe I have stubby legs. :)

> >> BB does this style of bike real well.  It should be a very worthy
> >> replacement.

> estimate.
> >>
> >> Adequately covered I guess ;)

> compliment

> nearby,
> nearby...

> more

> only seen
> 59,

> back,
> bike.

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/30264...@n00/sets/72157624125215767/

> > --

>   --

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA

"Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There is something
wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym."  ~Bill Nye,
scientist guy