Thanks all so much for your thoughtful and generous input! The consistent
nature of the responses was welcomed.

The frame is a keeper, and the seller is sending a refund. The seller
offered for the frame and fork to be returned, but that would've incurred
losses on all sides, including my return of the parts I was receiving from
RBW for the build.

Off to find some primer and paint today to cover the dings, and will be
sure to post photos of that build once complete!

 - Chris