Thanks for the clarifications and precisions. I'm more auditory than visual
so I do appreciate the apercus of someone who is visual about the Clem's
appearance. Also, can the Clem take wider tires than the Platypus? At any
rate, if I ever get a Clem, it will be for dawdling about on pavement and
on sandy roads and trails so I'd need a minimum width of 48.

Please do post more offroad photos of the Clem.