*ISO* at least 7 and better 9, 10-speed spacers. Happy to salvage from worn
out cassette. Please? $, trade, or charity.

*Question: *Where can I find a reliable chart showing manufacturer's
(Shimano; not interested in other mfrs) width specs for spacers and cogs
for 9, 10, and 11 speed drivetrains? If chains included, so much the
better. Sheldon has a chart that includes 9 and 10 but does not include 11
but I'd like to compare 11 and confirm 9 and 10.

The 2 spare 10-sp cassette spacers I have (red plastic, ordered for Shimano
10 sp from Cycle Clinic)  measure 2.04 mm, but I stumbled across 6 alum
spacers that measure 2mm. Are these alum spacers for 11 sp?

At any rate, I would like to find at least 7, better 9 2.04 mm spacers for
the Shimano spline pattern.

I can find them new online for $6 per + shipping; can't find them on
AliExpress; if youse plural have online sources reasonably priced, I'd be
grateful to hear of them.

Thanks.