I don't think it has to be exact down to the .00's Patrick, even if
indexing, certainly not for friction shifting. Use the 2mm ones you have. I
don't think the plastic spacers compress in a cassette. You might be able
to gouge one with a sharp instrument, but to compress the entire circle in
a relatively low torque setting ? I think not.