"@Bill could chime in on this"

I already have chimed in, and realize that she's getting prescriptive
guidance in a lot of different directions.  She knows how to reach me if
she wants more advice from me.  I trust her instincts and will eagerly
anticipate the path she chooses.  She's a grown-up and will make a good
decision which will lead her to the next decision and so on....

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA